Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ohlson's Bakery Cafe


A few weeks ago my daughter and I had lunch at Ohlson’s Bakery, since I had won a free lunch by depositing my business card in their monthly drawing. They are noted for wonderful cakes and pastries. I have gotten several cakes here in the past. Their wedding cakes are very ornate. Lunch is served in their European-style café, which has free Wi-fi. The menu includes salads, sandwiches, soups and wraps. I had the roasted turkey panini sandwich, which had roasted red peppers, Muenster cheese, and spinach on it. I was very good and served with a unique sweet potato salad on the side. Jennifer opted for the fajita wrap, which was enormous. It had marinated chicken breast, sautéed onions, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, greens, salsa, cheddar cheese. I was full, but she got a smiley face cookie for dessert.


Ohlson’s Bakery Café 8500 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville, NY 716-626-7783 http://www.ohlsonsbakery.com/ Open Monday &;30 am-6pm Tuesday-Friday 6:30am-6pm, Saturday 7:30am-4pm.

No comments: