Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Take out lunch from Reuben's NY Deli

 
I happened to be at the plaza located at Maple and North Forest in Williamsville to pick up some equipment from the new location of Time Warner Cable, when I saw that this is the plaza where Reuben's NY Deli is located. I had seen advertising for the deli and thought that I should check it out someday. Well, today was that day! Since I was already in the plaza, it was lunch time and I knew that on Wednesdays my daughter usually texts me when she gets out of class and asks if I can get us something take out for lunch, I decided to give it a try.

Since we both like reuben sandwiches, and it is one of their specialties, I ordered a reuben combo for us to split. As you can see from the photo, which is just my portion, there was plenty for both of us. The food was very good and the sandwich was wrapped in foil, so it stayed warm until I got home. I would definitely order from there again, everything on the menu sounded good and portions are large. They also have a number of tables and a lunch counter, so you could eat-in too.

Reuben's NY Deli, 714 Maple Road, Williamsville, 716-636-0546, www.reubensnydeli.com Open Mon.-Sat. 10:30am - 7:00pm.

No comments: