Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fun day in Orchard Park celebrating my friend's birthday


 
I went out with my friends Mary and Linda, as well as my daughter Jennifer, to celebrate Mary's birthday. We started with lunch at Mangia Ristorante & Caffe (4264 North Buffalo Street, Orchard Park, 662-9467, www.mangiaristorante.com) The food was very good. Linda and I both had the lasagna, Mary, the portabello Panini, and Jennifer had the Bue, which was a huge burger. I would have taken some photos of the food but we were so busy talking that I forgot until everything was half eaten!

Afterwards we walked down the street to The Cupcake Orchard (4174 North Buffalo Street, Orchard Park 662-4217, www.thecupcakeorchard.com) The cupcakes were wonderful and nicely decorated. They have a couple of tables to eat there or you can have them boxed to take home.

We had a bit more time left, so we headed to Research and Design, a new clothing and accessory store, which is located at 4109 North Buffalo Street, Orchard Park, 662-0800, www.researchanddesign.com We had to drive there from the restaurants as it would be too far to walk this time of year. The couple that owns the store was very friendly and they have a nice selection of clothing, jewelry, and other items.

No comments: