Saturday, February 7, 2015

Decorator show house preview and lunch at the Albright Knox Cafe

My daughter and I went to the Junior League's decorator show house preview today. What a great looking home, I'm sure it will be absolutely gorgeous once it is fully decorated. And what a great location, right next to the Albright Knox Art Gallery and across the street from the Delaware Park Rose Garden. The home is also open for the preview tomorrow; the fully decorated home will be open starting April 25th. For more info see www.jlbuffalo.org


Since my daughter has to visit the Albright Knox for one of her art courses this semester, our next stop was at the art gallery. After looking at the paintings and picking out one that she has to write about for her class, we had lunch at the AK Café. The menu features salads, sandwiches, soup and quiche. I had the turkey sandwich which has cranberry mayonnaise, while my daughter had the chicken Caesar salad. Both were very good.
www.albrightknox.org

No comments: