Sunday, February 22, 2015

Checking out the open house at Inn Buffalo



 

 

 
My daughter and I ventured down to the Elmwood Village to check out the open house at the Inn Buffalo today. There were a lot of other people checking out the nine- suite historic inn that will be opening very soon in this historic 1890's mansion. The couple who own the inn have done a great job restoring it. I imagine that once it's fully open (they are still doing some finishing touches), it's going to be a really popular place to stay for both out of town guests and locals looking for an overnight getaway

The Inn is located close to Elmwood Avenue, within walking distance of many shops and restaurants. Although I have to admit that walking along Elmwood today was difficult even with shoveled walks. After touring the inn, we did take walk a bit down Elmwood and go into a couple shops; I think my daughter was worried I'd fall into a snow bank (with me that could have been a real possibility!), so we decided that we will have to come back to the area to visit the shops once the snow melts.

Inn Buffalo is located at 619 Lafayette Avenue. For more information visit their website www.innbuffalo.com

No comments: