Thursday, September 1, 2011

Weiner dog races at Batavia Downs









This past Sunday my family went to the races at Batavia Downs. While the horse races were interesting, I've never been to them, what we really went for was the wiener dog races at the end of the racing program. My daughter really likes that type of dog, so we thought it would be a cute thing. The dogs were adorable and I never knew there were so many different types of wiener dogs.



Afterwards, were were going to eat at one Mexican restaurant in Batavia that we had enjoyed a few years ago, Margaritas, but were saddened to see that it closed. However, a new Mexican restaurant just opened up in Batavia on Ellicott Street. I think the name was something like Ranchero Viejo. The food was pretty good. It is located at 12 Elicott Street in Batavia

No comments: