Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Great store for gamers

I know I usually post items that are more touristy, but I want to share with people information about a store that I discovered. My sons had a game system that wasn't working and I enquired at one of the national chain game stores about repairs. They said "Go to Oogie Games."

At Oogie Games, which is locally owned, the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, they have a large selection of reasonably priced games and used systems, and they were able to fix our game system for a lot less than buying a new one.

My boys also had a Game Cube system that wasn't working, but they still had a lot of games for it sitting around. Oobie Games doesn't fix Game Cubes because you can buy a used system from them for $20! Now my youngest son can play the games his brothers played when they were younger....the games are new to him!

They have two locations, one on Sheridan Drive in Tonawanda, the other on South Transit Road in Lockport. For more info see www.oogiegames.com

No comments: