Friday, November 28, 2014

St. Greg's Craft Show and lunch at Wok and Roll

The only place I go shopping on "Black Friday" is the craft show at St. Gregory the Great church in Williamsville (next to Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital). It's been a yearly tradition with my daughter and me to go to the craft show so that she could pick out Christmas gifts for her brothers, her father, and me.


Afterward we went to lunch at Wok and Roll which is located in the Williamsville Place Plaza, 5467 Sheridan Drive. We had never been there before and I was expecting it to be the usual Chinese take-out type place that just has a few tables stuck in as an afterthought. I was wrong! It has a really cute, nicely decorated dining room. The food was good, the service fast, and the prices reasonable. I had the sesame chicken lunch, while my daughter had the general tso's chicken lunch. www.thewokandroll.com

No comments: