Sunday, October 26, 2014

mini golf, donuts, and pumpkins

Today my husband and I, along with our two youngest kids did several fun activities. I had won a certificate for mini golf at Adventure Landing on Sheridan Drive (www.adventurelanding.com) at a fundraiser I attended a couple months ago. They are actually open year-round for mini-golf (provided the course isn't covered with snow). We decided since it was fairly nice today (a bit cold, but not too bad) that we would use it before the snow flies! We had fun, although as usual, I came in last place.

While we were there my husband noticed that Paula's Donuts (www.paulasdonuts.com ) was just down the street, so naturally we had to go to get some coffee and hot chocolate to warm up after playing mini golf. Of course, we had to get some donuts with our beverages.

Our last stop was to get our Halloween pumpkins at Niagara County Produce (www.niagaraproduce.com) on Transit Road at Millersport Hwy. They had quite a few pumpkins left, although they were either huge or tiny.

No comments: