Monday, August 4, 2014

Girls Getaway to Pennsylvania

Although this blog focuses mainly on western New York I'd like to tell you about a fun trip my daughter and I took last week when my husband and youngest son were at scout camp. We took a drive down to the outlet mall in Grove City, Pennsylvania, about a three hour trip from Buffalo. There are a lot of nice shops in this mall and there's no sales tax on shoes and clothing in Pennsylvania!

We also made a side trip to Sharon, Pennsylvania to Reyers, the world's largest shoe store. I found the perfect shoes and purse to wear to a wedding I went to this past weekend. We also stopped at Millcreeek Mall in Erie, which also has some nice shops that we don't have in Buffalo, including Charming Charlie's, which has jewelry and accessories.

We also enjoyed some restaurants not found in Buffalo, including Chick fil A, Kings, and Eat 'n Park.

No comments: