Friday, June 10, 2011

Great place for outdoor furniture

I have been looking for a round redwood picnic table for the last few weeks without luck. Today I let my fingers do the walking and looked in the yellow pages under outdoor furniture. I saw a listing for Fox's Lawn Furniture in East Aurora. I checked out the website and they had quite a nice selection of wooden outdoor furniture. I called and they had what I wanted in stock.

My husband and I took a ride out to East Aurora this evening and were very impressed with what we saw at this business. It appears to be a one man operation. The owner told us that he has been doing this for 31 years. He makes all the items in his shop behind the showroom. Everything seems to be of good quality and the prices are reasonable. We bought our table and will have it delivered next week.

In addition to all sizes of picnic tables he makes porch swings and gliders, chairs,benches, arbors, bridges, trellis, lazy susans for your picnic table, sheds, windmills, and many other things out of wood. I would definitely go back there if I needed other outdoor furniture items

Fox's Lawn Furniture, 7570 Seneca Street, East Aurora 716-652-3900, www.foxslawnfurniture.com

No comments: