Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yummy Thai food at Yummy Thai

My daughter and I enjoy Thai food, so after reading the review in last night's Gusto, we decided to try out Yummy Thai on Webster Street in North Tonawanda. We got a late start going out today and did some shopping first, so we didn't get to the restaurant until about 3pm. It was a good time to go as the lunch crowd was gone and the dinner crowd hadn't arrived yet.

I had my usual Pud Thai and my daughter tied the sesame chicken. Both dishes were good and the portion size was enormous. We brought half of it home (for a snack this evening!) We also had the Thai fried chicken spring rolls, which were also very good. Naturally, we had our favorite beverage, Thai iced tea.

Yummy Thai, 92 Webster Street, North Tonawanda 716-694-1763, www.yummythairestaurant.com

No comments: