Monday, July 12, 2010

Taste of Buffalo 2010







Well, I finally got the the Taste of Buffalo. While all the food I had was very good, it was such a mob scene, I'm not sure if I would rush back next year. I was pretty tired from it when I got home and fell asleep for 3 hours! Was it the heat, the food, or perhaps the Jack Daniels Lynchberg lemonade??

What drew us to the Taste of Buffalo this year was Adventure Base 100, a traveling exhibit commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Boy Scouts. Since my husband is involved with Scouting, as well as my youngest son, we wanted to see this exhibit, which is only going to 27 cities across the country. (My older two sons, while not involved with Scouting anymore, are Eagle Scouts).

We spent quite a bit of time at the exhibit and it was well done. My son even got to climb the ropes.

No comments: