Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome to Explore Western New York

Hello,

This new blog, created June 2008, coincides with the publication of the second edition of Western New York an Explorer's Guide from Niagara Falls and Southern Ontario to the Western Edge of the Finger Lakes by me, Christine A. Smyczynski. As the author of the only comprehensive travel guide to the region I will offer tips on places to go and things to see throughout western New York. In addition to my book, you'll find my travel articles in The Buffalo News Sunday travel section, the Democrat & Chronicle, Western New York Family Magazine, Lake Erie Living and several other local and regional publications. For more information about my book, visit either http://explorewny.home.att.net or www.westernnewyorkexplorersguide.com

Until next time...enjoy exploring western New York

No comments: