Friday, August 13, 2010

A fun day in Canandaigua









I've been doing quite a bit of local travel the past couple weeks, so I haven't had time to post in this blog. Two weeks ago my daughter and I took a day trip to Canandaigua, mainly because I had to do research for an article I'm writing on the Granger Homestead.

After arriving in Canandaigua, we headed to the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum for a tour. It's a very interesting place with a lot of history. Next we headed downtown to shop along Canandaigua's Main Street. Lots of unique places to shop and eat along here.

Then we went down to the waterfront and walked around and had gelato at the Muar House, which overlooks the lake.

On the way home we stopped at Eastview Mall in Victor and checked out the new L.L. Bean store.

No comments: